- If the program opens after install, close it.
- After installing, go to the install location and find the .env file. There will be only one line in that file which is “channel=localhost“. You need to change localhost to the subdomain of your pos. Example: If the url you go to was abc.checkusoutsolutions.com, the subdomain would be abc. So the line should look like “channel=abc”.
- Next we need to add the printers, to do that make sure that the printers are installed on the machine you installed it on.
- Now go to the url of your POS and on the dashboard (top left) you will see some random letters/numbers. That will be different on each computer.
- Now we need to tie printers to IDs.
- First we need only one printer server sending the cook orders (otherwise it would send duplicate order prints to the kitchen), to do that do the following and press tie:
- Next we need to tie a printer to the ID of a client so you can get receipts,
- If you have more printers installed on that machine, tie them and you are ready to go.
- You can install this on other machines they have printers, but remember that only one needs to add the cook printer.